Coming from Braga, Barcelos direction, is set in the place of Mercy, where the beautiful Casa de Sequiade, Old Farm of Lata, a property that had great importance and size in Sequiade. Built in 1748, is today the home of Mary Margaret Almeida Brandão Capelo, which has restored and rebuilt in 1996, giving it a new comfort and convenience, adapting it to the guest house. We have kept the structures and materials of these buildings so typical Minho, preserving the granite, the beauty and solidity that stand out for who here enters. The design and shape as the house is divided, are not exactly linear, as will be expanded in steps and dependencies that extend the architectural design toward the swimming pool. Here and there appear small areas of grass and flowers that harmonize color tones and contrast give the stone walls and the house, making ample space thus created, harmonious and beautiful. The accommodations are spacious, nicely decorated and built on two floors with beautiful balconies, integrating perfectly in the set. They have the distinction of serving independently, with the bedroom upstairs and living room with a small kitchen below. Of course, the main house has a large and friendly communal living room with game room and pool table, and other rooms, they inserted a more familiar environment. Moreover, the hospitality of the hostess is one of the nicest features of this place, offering guests a great feeling of wellbeing. The fact this house is very close to Barcelos gives visitors the opportunity to visit this beautiful city with its friendly people, tasty food, and important cultural heritage.