Founded in 1880 Anita's Corner was from the beginning a farmhouse with an extraordinary strength in the area. Over time the construction was modified to be converted into a farm but today retains its original structure. At present all with an estate of about 4000 square meters and forms a rural village consists of several groups of buildings among which are the main house restaurant three exterior rooms completely independent a large boardroom gym sauna and several more units. The interior of the house has been designed so that combining wood and stone finishes. The furniture is rustic many of which have been restored. From the windows of the rooms can enjoy the scenery of the Mari�a Lucense. Outside the well occupies the center of this village-style house which has parking for guests and has extensive facilities have been upgraded in mind the comfort of our visitors near idyllic beaches and within walking distance of the inner traditions.