Our house, in the centre of the small market town of Schottwien, is an old private villa - partly originating from around 1450, with a large enclosed courtyard and sloping garden to the edge of the forest. The 2 holiday apartments are located in a part of the building that was newly constructed in 1860 after a large fire and was renovated with attention to detail by us in 1998. It is now a symbiosis of old and new - and offers an extra special flair. We also run an ADEG-Markt only approx. 800 m from the house and can therefore offer guests shopping and fresh baked goods. The hiking trails begin directly by the house and the ski region of the "magic" Semmering and Stuhleck can be comfortably reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Swimming Pool