Kelly House is a Georgian country house, the home of the Kelly family for over 900 years. The current property was built in 1742, and provides three king-sized rooms for guest accommodation. Guests are free to use the gardens and grounds for their own enjoyment in addition to the classical Drawing Room. Breakfasts are served in the stately dining room, which also hosts evening meals if guests require. The three bedrooms have been recently redecorated to a high standard, including state of the art heating systems and brand new en suite bathrooms to provide the highest levels of comfort. The house is situated in the quiet hamlet of Kelly, midway between Tavistock and the Cornish border. Approximately three miles from the A30, the rural setting is calming and tranquil. With views of Bodmin Moor from the front bedrooms and reception rooms, and only a few miles from Dartmoor, this location is popular with walkers, cyclists and those seeking peace and quiet.