9.2 Guest rating Hotel photo

Portrush Holiday Hostel

Hint: You can enter any city or hotel name
Price from$44

Book Portrush Holiday Hostel

24 Princess Street 1.6 km from city center

We are a small family run hostel in the centre of Portrush, near to all popular amusements, bars, local recreation parks and award winning restaurants. We offer comfortable, friendly, budget accommodation which is suitable for all visitors to the beautiful North Coast and Giants Causeway We have Free Wi-Fi and internet connection in all bedrooms and throughout the building. There is also a large comfortable living room with real coal fire for the enjoyment of all our guests. We also have a large kitchen with all utensils that are needed. All points of interest are only a short walking distance, including train and bus stations. We provide a free self-service breakfast, which consists of tea/coffee,muesli, cereals, porridge,orange juice,breads, jams, milk and butter. All guests must be over 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult Strictly No Stag/Hen Parties Groups of 5 people or more must contact the Hostel prior to booking. Groups of more than 2 people under the age of 21 years must contact the Hostel prior to booking. Groups found to be making multiple small bookings will be asked to leave, resulting in loss of payment in full. PLEASE NOTE It is a policy of our Hostel that children/minors under 18 years of age can not share mixed dormitory bedrooms with other adults in the interest of child protection laws. Our large family room and rates are strictly for families of 2 adults & 3 children under 16 years of age. Our small family room and rates are strictly for families of 2 adults & 2 children under 16 years of age. Photographic ID may be asked for when checking in at reception. Reception opening hours: 8.30AM TO 9.00PM Check in time is strictly between 3.00pm and 9.00pm Latest check out time is 11.00am Assistance outside of these hours may be made with prior notice. Free on street parking public parking (non reservable) CANCELLATIONS: If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, 20 percent of total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. NO SHOW POLICY: In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged On commencement of booking 20% of the total balance due will be taken and the remaining 80% will be taken upon arrival on check in date.

Photos Of
  • Parking
    • free
Facilities of Portrush Holiday Hostel
Room facilities
  • TV
  • Shared Bathroom

Show Portrush Holiday Hostel on the map

Portrush Holiday Hostel 55.209148 -6.657551