We are located at the entrance of the village, a very short distance after the public car park and approximately 150 metres from the village square. The residence and rooms are situated in an area of 1000 sq. metres and have been constructed with local hand carved stone and wood. The property is surrounded by stone walls and has a garden of colourful flowers, herbs and fruit trees. All 3 rooms are traditionally furnished with their own private bathroom, central heating, free internet access and a small LCD TV. The two larger rooms have a fully equipped kitchenette. Business hours of reception: On business days: from 09:00 to 20:00 On the weekend: from 09:00 to 20:00 .
- Air conditioning